Not been posting for a while due to things being used without a sniff of credit given .
“A fractal, also known as the Koch island, which was first described by Helge von Koch in 1904. It is built by starting with an equilateral triangle, removing the inner third of each side, building another equilateral triangle at the location where the side was removed, and then repeating the process indefinitely. The Koch snowflake can be simply encoded as a Lindenmayer system with initial string “F—F—F”, string rewriting rule “F” -> “F+F—F+F”, and angle . The zeroth through third iterations of the construction are shown above. The fractal can also be constructed using a base curve and motif, illustrated below.” - Wolfram Mathworld (the pictures are also from Mathworld)
It has finite area, but it’s perimeter is infinite; it’s continuous, but differentiable nowhere. Awesome.
manly p. hall illustration.
9 axioms of Tehuti
1. The Principle of Mentalism: THE ALL is mind; The Universe is mental
2. The Principle of Correspondence : As above, so below ; as below, so above.
3. The Principle of Vibration: Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
4. The Principle of Polarity: Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has itâ€™s pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites Are identical in nature but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
5. The Principle of Gender: Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.
6. The Principle of Rhythm: Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; Rhythm compensates.
7. The Principle of Causality: Every cause has its Effect; every Effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; Chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are several planes of causation but nothing escapes The Law.
8. The Principle of Growth and Creation: Growth is a manifestation of size altering from one point in time and space to another. Creation is a manifestation of beginning and on to a specific designated point as found in the seed of thought that initiates the idea of creation.
9. The Principle of Breathing: Everything appears to be breathing inward and outward. This appears to be the principle by which one acknowledges life, but in actuality, true life existed before the breath, or the necessity to breathe to exist.
Rejected Olympic event doodles.
tree of life